Today I was thinking about the joyful experience of working with young children, so I began to make a list of some of the special moments and inspirations that I have gained from working in early childhood. Read these and add your own special insights to this growing list.
Why do we love to work with young children?
- They inspire our creativity.
- They make us laugh.
- They help us appreciate the small wonders of life.
- They share their unconditional love with us.
- They play with materials, ideas, and possibilities.
- They create new words whenever they are needed.
- They are excited about learning and it is contagious.
- They are musicians and dancers who inspire our involvement.
- Their endless curiosity leads us to gain new understandings.
- Each day is an amazing adventure we can explore together!
Reflect with me on the many blessings we gain from working with small children!